Job Title: Senior Hardware Design Engineer
Location: Livorno, Italy
Description: Senior Hardware Design Engineer Schematics/PCB Design
of high speed digital boards
The ideal candidate will have experience with design from concept through production including component selection, test, prototype build and debug, regulatory and certification approvals, production integration and ongoing support.
Schematic Capture / PCB Layout of microprocessor / microcontroller / FPGA / DSP based mixed signal systems.
- MS EE Required
- Must have 5+ years work experience in digital board design;
- Working knowledge of Mentor Graphics Schematic Capture/PCB layout packages.
- Working knowledge of various uC's, uP's, FPGAs, DSP, Op-Amps, ADCs, DDR memories,Flash memories, DC/DC converters, various communications protocols including; RS232, RS485, USB, IIC, SPI, GbE
- Knowledge of EMI/EMC design requirements.
- Working knowledge C and Assembly languages and familiarity with RTOS's.
- Debug skills, problem solving, knowledge of test equipment and circuit analysis techniques.
- Self motivated and ability to work on and prioritize multiple projects with limited supervision.
How to Apply:
- Send and email with your Curriculum Vitae by clicking on the "Apply" button above